2307 Lee Road.

Winter Park, FL 32789


Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney

Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 05:30

Call us 24/7

Providing Alcohol to a Minor

Whether it’s a kid in the parking lot asking you to buy him a six-pack, or teenagers drinking at a party at your house, making alcohol available to anyone under 21 years old is against the law. Providing Alcohol to a Minor, Florida Statute 562.11(1), makes it a second-degree misdemeanor that can get you up to 60 days in jail, plus fines and probation.

An aggressive and experienced Florida criminal defense attorney can defend you against charges of Providing Alcohol to a Minor and may be able to get the charges reduced or even dismissed. Call 407-349-4211 to talk to an Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney at the Rivas Law

Firm to fight the charges and protect your rights.

Contact our criminal defense attorneys
Read Our Reviews

View our video

Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney free video advice