Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
Criminal Defense Attorney The Rivas Law Firm
Our Orlando, Florida law firm defends clients in all walks of life in the face of a wide range of both state and federal criminal charges, and offer our professional legal services to clients with criminal matters involving:
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Suspended License Case:
- Over 30 years of combined experience.
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below).
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English].
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates.
- All our clients receive personalized attention.
When To Seek Immediate Legal Counsel And Get Your Free Consultation From
The Rivas Law Firm:
• If you are under investigation even if no charges have been filed.
• You’ve been arrested (regardless of whether you’ve been released or not).
• If you would like another opinion on your case whether you are working with another attorney or not.
Time is of the essence, and early action may help you or a family member avoid the tremendous problems and costs that come with an arrest, formal charges, costs and risks of a criminal court trial. Do not hesitate. Do not procrastinate! Time-sensitive decisions of this nature may spare you a tremendous amount of grief, and spare you future problems.