Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney, The Rivas Law Firm
Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
When criminal charges are brought against a minor, it’s important for the minor’s parents to obtain representation from an Orlando criminal defense attorney who has experience handling juvenile criminal cases.
There are many different offenses that could be categorized as a theft crime. Simply put, a person will be arrested on theft charges in Florida when they knowingly and intentionally take, use, or steal another person’s property or assets without consent.
Fraud is considered a felony offense, and can be tried at both the state and federal level. Prosecutors and judges take fraud charges extremely seriously, and will not hesitate to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Suspended License Case:
- Over 30 years of combined experience.
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below).
We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English].
Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates.
All our clients receive personalized attention.
Our Orlando, Florida law firm defends clients in all walks of life in the face of a wide range of both state and federal criminal charges, and offer our professional legal services to clients with criminal matters involving:
When To Seek Immediate Legal Counsel And Get Your Free Consultation From The Rivas Law Firm:
• If you are under investigation even if no charges have been filed.
• You’ve been arrested (regardless of whether you’ve been released or not).
• If you would like another opinion on your case whether you are working with another attorney or not.
Time is of the essence, and early action may help you or a family membe avoid the tremendous problems and costs that come with an arrest, formal charges, costs and risks of a criminal court trial. Do not hesitate. Do not procrastinate! Time-sensitive decisions of this nature may spare you a tremendous amount of grief, and spare you future problems.