Have You Been Charged With or Accused of DUI (Driving Under the Influence) in the Greater Orlando Area And are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient DUI / DWI Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your DUI Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates inexperienced associates
- All our clients receive personalized attention
DUI/ DWI penalties including:
- High Fine Money Penalties
- Jail Time
- Suspension of Your Drivers License
- Community Service
- Impounding of Your Vehicle
- DUI School
These fines and pentalites will be higher and/or longer if you are charged with felony DUI or if there is a minor with you. They will also be higher or longer if you have a suspended or out-dated license, if you were the cause of an accident or if you have previous DUI convictions.
Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Charge of DUI / DWI Needs a Serious Defense
Rivas Law Firm, P.A, has over two decades of legal expertise and have taken care of countless DUI cases over the years. Being very accomplished at helping people charged with / arrested for, Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charges, we have helped clients in Orlando, Winter Park and all Central Florida to avoid penalties, jail time and drivers license suspension. We will work to our utmost to help you overcome this serious problem and will fight your case very aggressively from the start to the finish. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Orlando Lawyers at the Rivas Law Firm now to get informed of your options and move forward in resolving this situation.
Questions or Want To Schedule an Case Consultation?