Have You Been Charged With or Accused of a Crime in the Greater Orlando Area And Are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Criminal Charges Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates
- All our clients receive personalized attention
Ask a Question, Describe Your Case or Schedule a Free Consultation:
Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney Helping Clients With These Cases:
- Child abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Drug Possession
- Drug Cultivation
- DUI Traffic Offenses
- Federal Crimes
- Insurance Fraud
- General Criminal Defense
- Hit and Run
- Juvenile Offenses
- Murder / Manslaughter
- Reckless Driving
- Sealing and Expunging
- Sex Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Unemployment Fraud
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Violation of Probation
- Violent Crimes
- Weapon and Firearms Charges
- White Collar Crimes
- And Others
For many people, the money invested in the right defense attorney can be considerably less than the long term costs associated with being found guilty and having a conviction on your permanent record let alone the costs of being in prison and paying fines.
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Charge Needs a Serious Defense
Being charged with, arrested for or accused of any crime is not only stressful but has wide reaching consequences if your case is not resolved for the best outcome possible under the circumstances and evidence. Defense cases urgently requires an experienced attorney that you connect with personally, that understands your side and understands the law and the system to ensure your rights are fully preserved. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Orlando Defense Lawyers at the Rivas Law Firm in Winter Park FL now to get informed of your options and move forward in resolving this situation.