Have You Been Charged With or Accused of Domestic Violence in the Greater Orlando Area And are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Domestic Violence Attorney in Orlando FL
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Domestic Violence Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates
- All our clients receive personalized attention
Ask a Question, Describe Your Case or Schedule a Free Consultation:
Under Florida law, a person will be charged with domestic violence if they commit any of the following offenses against a member of their family or household:
- Aggravated Assault
- Sexual Assault
- Aggravated Battery
- Sexual Battery
- Aggravated Stalking
- False Imprisonment
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Charge Needs a Serious Defense
Being charged with, arrested for or accused of domestic violence is not only stressful but has wide reaching consequences if your case is not resolved for the best outcome possible under the circumstances and evidence. Defense in these cases urgently require an experienced attorney who focuses on cases relating to domestic or spousal abuse, battery or other accusation such as stalking or false imprisonment. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Orlando Lawyers at Rivas Law now to get informed of your options and move forward in resolving this situation.