Have You Been Charged With or Accused of Fraud in the Greater Orlando Area And Are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient Fraud Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Fraud Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates
- All our clients receive personalized attention
Ask a Question, Describe Your Case or Schedule a Free Consultation:
Consequences of a Fraud Conviction:
- Credit Card Fraud
- Bank Fraud
- Business Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Mail Fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- Medicaid/Medicare Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Tax Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Wire Fraud
- Falsifying Documents
- Making False Statements
- Identity Theft
For many people, the money invested in the right defense attorney can be considerably less than the long term costs associated with being found guilty and having a conviction on your permanent record let alone the costs of being in prison and paying fines.
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Fraud Charge Needs a Serious Defense
The penalties for fraud charges are severe, and typically include imprisonment, large fines, restitution to the victim, probation, and a mark on your permanent record. In addition, having a fraud conviction on your record will be very damaging to your reputation, and make it difficult for you to find a good job, apply for a loan or mortgage, and obtain credit. However, by working with a trained Orlando fraud defense attorney, you will have a much better chance of winning your case and avoiding such penalties.