Jose I. Rivas Jose I. Rivas was born in Havana, Cuba and moved to Orlando, Florida in 1979. Jose graduated with honors from the prestigious Rollins College in 1993. At […]Read more ›
Doricia Miller Rivas: B.A. , Boston University; M.A. University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA; while in graduate school at Univ. of Massachusetts, attended Summer Program at Oxford University, Oxford, England; J.D. cum […]Read more ›
- Attorney Profiles
- Practice Areas
- Case Results
- Contact Us
- The defendant was stopped while driving for having a license tag where the registration date was obscured. The officer ran his driver license information, and defendant was charged with felony level driving with a suspended license.
- The defendant collided with a shopping center column while driving and was injured. He managed to walk to his nearby home to call 911. The defendant was charged with leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
- Law enforcement pulled the defendant over for failing to stop his vehicle before a stop bar at an intersection. The defendant gave permission to search his car and his person. A baggie of marijuana was found. The defendant was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- The defendant was charged with cultivating marijuana in a grow house. The house was under surveillance, and a search warrant revealed evidence creating a solid case for the state. The defendant faced up to five years in prison and an adjudication of guilt.
- The defendant was charged with felony level stalking and multiple violations of domestic injunction. The defendant faced mandatory prison time.