Have You Been Charged With or Accused of a Theft Crime in the Greater Orlando Area And Are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Theft Crime Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experienceWe have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates inexperienced associates
- All our clients receive personalized attention
Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
Theft Crimes & Penalties
At Rivas Law Firm, we defend clients against all types of theft crimes, including:
- Grand Theft Auto
- Credit Card Theft
- Identity Theft
- Robbery/Armed Robbery
- Fraud (theft by deception)
If you have been arrested for committing any of these theft crimes, your charges will be classified as either petty theft or grand theft. Petty or petit theft refers to misdemeanor theft offenses in which the value of the property is $300 or less. In cases where the value of the stolen property is more than $300, the charges will be classified as follows:
- Grand theft in the third degree: the value of the property was over $300 but less than $20,000.
- Grand theft in the second degree: the value of the property was between $20,000 and $100,000.
- Grand theft in the first degree: the value of the property was more than $100,000.
The penalties for a theft crime depend on the degree of the charges. For example, grand theft in the first degree—the most serious of all theft charges—is punishable by up to 30 years in prison and extremely high fines, whereas a petty theft offense may result no time in jail at all.
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Charge Needs a Serious Defense
Being charged with, arrested for or accused of any crime is not only stressful but has wide reaching consequences if your case is not resolved for the best outcome possible under the circumstances and evidence. Defense cases urgently requires an experienced attorney that you connect with personally, that understands your side and understands the law and the system to ensure your rights are fully preserved. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Orlando Defense Lawyers at the Rivas Law Firm in Winter Park FL now to get informed of your options and move forward in resolving this situation.
Questions or Want To Schedule an Case Consultation?