Is Your Florida Drivers License Suspended or Caught Driving on One And Want a Free Consultation With a Relentless, Experienced Orlando Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Start Driving Again Freely And Not Have to Rely on Others or Public Transportation to Get Around?
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Suspended License Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates
All our clients receive personalized attention
Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
Under Florida law, a person can have their drivers license suspended and driving privileges revoked if they are caught, arrested for or due to any of the following offenses or situations:
- Failure to comply with traffic summons, to appear on a traffic summons or to pay a fine
- Failure to complete court-ordered school
- Minors with a drivers license can be suspended for not attending school
- Inadequate vision
- Determined to be incapable of operating a motor vehicle safely
- Receiving 12 points in 12 months, 18 points in 18 months, 24 points in 36 months
- Received a violation resulting in death or serious bodily injury
- Deemed a habitual traffic offender
- Fraudulently obtaining a driver license
- Being delinquent in child support
- And other reasons
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
How To Get Your Florida Drivers License Reinstated After It’s Suspended
Having a driver license suspension is not only stressful but can have wide reaching consequences if your case is not resolved for the best outcome possible under the circumstances and evidence. While some people try the do-it-yourself approach, making the investment in hiring an expert defense attorney in these cases can often accelerate you getting on the road again legally so you can once again enjoy the freedom to drive and have the ability to work and generate more income and not rely on others or public transportation to get you around Orlando. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Central Florida / Orlando Lawyers at Rivas Law in Winter Park FL now to get informed of your options and potential for appeal, reinstatement or hardship license so you can move forward to resolve this situation you are in.