Have You Been Charged With or Accused of Shoplifting or Petty Theft in the Greater Orlando Area And are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient Theft Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Shoplifting or Petty Theft Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates inexperienced associates
All our clients receive personalized attention
Consequences of an Orlando Shoplifting Petty Theft Conviction:
- Ruined reputation
- Fewer Employment opportunities
- Personal relationships may be affected
- Criminal record
- Potentially limits your educational, housing and financial opportunities
- Fines (varies depending on degree)
- Jail time (up to 1 year depending on degree
For many people, the money invested in a defense attorney can be considerably less than the long term costs associated with being found guilty and having a conviction on your permanent record.
Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Theft Charge Needs a Serious Defense
Being charged with, arrested for or accused of shop lifting or petit theft is not only stressful but has wide reaching consequences if your case is not resolved for the best outcome possible under the circumstances and evidence. Defense in these cases urgently require an experienced attorney who focuses on cases relating to theft defense. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Orlando Defense Lawyers at the Rivas Law Firm in Winter Park FL now to get informed of your options and move forward in resolving this situation.