Have You Been Charged With or Accused of Firearms Possession or a Weapons Crime in the Greater Orlando Area And Are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Firearms Possession Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates
- All our clients receive personalized attention
Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
Under Florida law, a person will be charged with a Firearms or Weapons charge for any of the following offenses:
- Unlawful possession of a firearm
- Unlawful discharge of a firearm
- Illegal sale of a firearm
- Possession of an unlawful weapon
- Selling firearms or weapons to minors
- Felon in possession of a firearm or weapon
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Assault with a weapon
- Battery with a weapon
- And more
For many people, the money invested in the right defense attorney can be considerably less than the long term costs associated with being found guilty and having a conviction on your permanent record let alone the costs of being in prison and paying fines.
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Firearms or Weapons Charge Needs a Serious Defense
Being charged with, arrested for or accused of possession, discharge, selling, carrying, assault or battery with a weapon is not only stressful but has wide reaching consequences if your case is not resolved for the best outcome possible under the circumstances and evidence. Defense in fire arm cases urgently requires an experienced attorney who focuses on cases relating to firearms charges. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Orlando Defense Lawyers at the Rivas Law Firm in Winter Park FL now to get informed of your options and move forward in resolving this situation.