Have You Been Charged With or Accused of Drug Possession in the Greater Orlando Area And Are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient Drug Possession Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Drug Possession Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates inexperienced associates
- All our clients receive personalized attention
Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
Consequences of an Drug Possession (Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, Prescription, etc.) Conviction:
- Prison time (up to 30 years depending on type and amount of drug in possession)
- Fines (varies and can be up to $10,000 depending on type and amount of drug)
- Suspended Drivers License (for up to 2 years)
- Fewer Employment opportunities
- Criminal record (misdemeanor or felony depending on type and amount of drug)
- Potentially limits your educational, housing and financial opportunities
- Ruined reputation
- Personal relationships may be effected
- And more
For many people, the money invested in the right defense attorney can be considerably less than the long term costs associated with being found guilty and having a conviction on your permanent record let alone the costs of being in prison and paying fines.
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Possession Charge Needs a Serious Defense
Being charged with, arrested for or accused of misdemeanor or felony drug possession is not only stressful but has wide reaching consequences if your case is not resolved for the best outcome possible under the circumstances and evidence. Defense in these cases urgently requires an experienced attorney who focuses on cases relating to drug possession, trafficking / delivery, cultivation / manufacturing for drugs and substances such as pot / marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin or prescription drugs. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Orlando Defense Lawyers at the Rivas Law Firm in Winter Park FL now to get informed of your options and move forward in resolving this situation.