Have You Been Charged With or Accused of a Murder or Manslaughter Charges in the Greater Orlando Area And Are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Murder and Manslaughter Charges Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates
- All our clients receive personalized attention
Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
About Murder and Manslaughter Charges in Orlando, Florida
Murder is defined as unlawfully taking another’s life, with premeditation or preplanning, while in the attempt or commission of a felony offense, or while perpetrating an act which is imminently dangerous to the lives of others, with wanton disregard for the safety of others. Depending on the classification of the offense, murder may be punishable by life in prison or by death.
Manslaughter, a lesser charge than murder, is generally defined as unlawfully taking another’s life due to negligence or in a situation that does not constitute murder. Manslaughter may involve an accidental death or perhaps an act committed in the heat of passion, which the offender would not normally perpetrate if he or she had been thinking clearly. Manslaughter may be punishable by life in prison, or by imprisonment in state prison for up to 15 years.
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Charge Needs a Serious Defense
Being charged with, arrested for or accused of manslaughter or murder is not only stressful but has wide reaching consequences if your case is not resolved for the best outcome possible under the circumstances and evidence. Defense cases urgently requires an experienced attorney that you connect with personally, that understands your side and understands the law and the system to ensure your rights are fully preserved. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Orlando Defense Lawyers at the Rivas Law Firm in Winter Park FL now to get informed of your options and move forward in resolving this situation.