Have You Been Charged With or Accused of a Federal Crime in the Greater Orlando Area And Are Looking For a Relentless, Experienced and Efficient Defense Attorney to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
Why Choose Rivas Law Firm to Resolve Your Federal Crime Case:
- Nearly 30 years of combined experience
- We have defended countless clients against even the most serious of charges.
- With our help, our clients have been able to avoid such penalties as jail, fines, community service, probation, and more.
- We are highly reviewed and rated (see some of our reviews below)
- We have a bilingual staff [Spanish-English]
- Experienced attorneys will handle your case from beginning to end — NOT paralegals or inexperienced associates inexperienced associates
- All our clients receive personalized attention
Jose Rivas and His Team Have Been Seen On:
What are Federal Crimes?
A federal crime is considered any criminal offense that occurs on federal property or that violates federal law. At Rivas Law Firm, P.A., we have a great deal of experience defending clients against federal charges, and understand how to work with government prosecutors and law enforcement agencies such the FBI, IRS, and DEA to secure the best possible results for your case. We accept cases involving all types of federal offenses, including, but not limited to:
- Federal DUI
- Federal Drug Crimes
- Tax Crimes (i.e.-tax evasion, tax fraud)
- Bank Robbery
- Fraud Crimes
- Crimes Against National Security (i.e.-terrorism, espionage, treason, etc.)
- Hate Crimes
- Money Laundering
- Computer & Internet Crimes
- Arson and Bombings
- Public Corruption
- Import & Export Crimes
If you have been charged with any of these types of crimes, hiring an Orlando criminal attorney with extensive experience in federal law is of utmost importance. If convicted, you could face such penalties as large fines, probation, restitution, community service, a mark on your permanent record, and up to a lifetime in prison, depending on the seriousness of your charges. Furthermore, a federal crimes conviction will be detrimental to your reputation, personal relationships, and future opportunities.
REVIEWS: What Clients of The Rivas Law Firm Are Saying:
A Serious Charge Needs a Serious Defense
Being charged with, arrested for or accused of any crime is not only stressful but has wide reaching consequences if your case is not resolved for the best outcome possible under the circumstances and evidence. Defense cases urgently requires an experienced attorney that you connect with personally, that understands your side and understands the law and the system to ensure your rights are fully preserved. Don’t wait or just hope for the best. Request a free consultation with your Orlando Defense Lawyers at the Rivas Law Firm in Winter Park FL now to get informed of your options and move forward in resolving this situation.
Questions or Want To Schedule an Case Consultation?