Defense for Weapons & Firearms Crimes in Orlando While every citizen has the right to bear arms, there are still many laws in place to control the use, sale, and […]Read more ›
Probation is basically an alternative sentence to jail. Instead of serving out your sentence in prison, you are free to return to your daily life as long as you abide […]Read more ›
Criminal Defense for Hit and Run Charges At Rivas Law Firm, P.A. we provide aggressive criminal defense representation to clients facing hit and run charges throughout Orlando. If you are under […]Read more ›
Expungement Attorney Serving Orlando, Florida Do you have a criminal record? Did you know that you may be able to seal or expunge your criminal record and therefore legally deny […]Read more ›
- Attorney Profiles
- Practice Areas
- Case Results
- Contact Us
- The defendant was stopped while driving for having a license tag where the registration date was obscured. The officer ran his driver license information, and defendant was charged with felony level driving with a suspended license.
- The defendant collided with a shopping center column while driving and was injured. He managed to walk to his nearby home to call 911. The defendant was charged with leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
- Law enforcement pulled the defendant over for failing to stop his vehicle before a stop bar at an intersection. The defendant gave permission to search his car and his person. A baggie of marijuana was found. The defendant was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- The defendant was charged with cultivating marijuana in a grow house. The house was under surveillance, and a search warrant revealed evidence creating a solid case for the state. The defendant faced up to five years in prison and an adjudication of guilt.
- The defendant was charged with felony level stalking and multiple violations of domestic injunction. The defendant faced mandatory prison time.